1. Is the senate the upper or lower house of the Australian parliament?
2. Misogamy is a hatred of or opposition to: (a) women; (b) mankind; or (c) marriage?
3. The unit for measuring electric current is named after which Frenchman?
4. Arise Australia 108 is the tallest building in which Australian capital city?
5. In which field of mathematics is a protractor used?
6. Which nonagenarian and tricenarian partnership won Best Traditional Pop Vocal Album at the recent 64th Grammy Awards? (Bonus point for naming the album.)
7. Anglo-Nubian, Saanen and British Alpine are all breeds of what animal?
8. Which country does tennis player Victoria Azarenka represent?
9. Does Thailand share a border with Vietnam?
10. Who wrote the poems “The Lady of Shalott”, “The Charge of the Light Brigade” and “In Memoriam A.H.H.”?
Click through for answers.